Join The Big Pub Quiz
Do you know the answers to any of these quiz questions?
- Which Mexican dish comes from the Spanish meaning “Little Donkey”?
- What year was the first Glastonbury?
- Which leather bag was named after a four times British Prime Minister?
- In which country did fireworks originate?
- In which decade did France perform its last execution by guillotine?
- What was the colour of the milk served to Luke Skywalker at his home in ‘Star Wars: A New Hope’?
Can you answer questions like these? Grab a team and join our Big Pub Quiz next March!
Don’t worry though, there’s a selection of quiz questions to suit all levels of quizzer.
Help us continue our life-saving work
Hosting a quiz is a brilliant way to get the community together, have lots of fun and raise vital funds to help keep our helicopters and rapid response vehicles operational.
Our fundraising Quiz pack is full of ideas to raise money whilst making it a great occasion, and has 8 fun-filled quiz rounds, answer and score sheets, beer mats and EHAAT banner.
And you don’t have to hold it in a pub, why not have a quiz night at your village hall, WI group or local sports club? The opportunities are endless to have a fun time with friends!
Register your interest for The Big Pub Quiz
Contact our Fundraising Team today and we will supply you with The Big Pub Quiz fundraising pack and be there to support your fundraising efforts and promote your event on our website.
The Big Pub Quiz 2019
In March 2019, 70 pubs across Essex and Hertfordshire took part in the ‘The Big Pub Quiz,’ raising over £15,000.