London To Brighton Cycle Ride
*All spaces are now booked!*
London to Brighton Cycle Ride is a mass-participation cycle ride covering the 54 miles from Clapham Common in London to Madeira Drive on Brighton seafront, with over 4,000 riders expected to take part.
EHAAT has 15 spaces in this ultimate charity bike ride we would be delighted for you to take part in return for raising just £150 in sponsorship for your local air ambulance.
What you’ll get from us:
- Welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- Detailed training guides for each distance and personalised support from our experts
- Access to a Facebook group where you can chat with other challengers
- Support from our dedicated Fundraising Team to help you smash your fundraising target
What you’ll get from the event organisers:
- Buffet lunch – This takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill.
- Water stops – These take place at 21 miles in the morning and 45 miles at the top of Ditchling Beacon
- Full mechanical support – There will be four stationary mechanic points (at the start, at the morning and afternoon water points, and at lunch) but if you’re unlucky enough to experience difficulties in between those points, Skyline will also have roaming mechanics– just give them a call!
- Fully signed route- the route is fully sign-posted so that you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the wonderful surrounding countryside!
- And finally – You will be rewarded with an official, beautiful souvenir of your achievement, the coveted: “London to Brighton Cycle Ride” Medal!
Once out of London you will cycle mainly on quiet lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon – a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break! From there it’s downhill for the last few miles onto Brighton seafront.
By signing up for this challenge we ask that you commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £150 per person.
Enquire Today »
*Photos taken prior to COVID-19 Pandemic