Get involved on Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday takes place on the Tuesday following Black Friday and Cyber Monday and is a day to give back and do good. This year it falls on Tuesday 3rd December.
Since its launch in the US in 2012, Giving Tuesday has grown to be international and there are now official campaigns in 40 countries, with support on the day extending to over 70 countries last year.
Last year 1 in 10 people in the UK did something on the day and it was the UK’s number one Twitter trend. The campaign holds the world record for the most money raised online for charity in 24 hours, and last year raised $64 million globally.
We’d love for you to join us in celebrating Giving Tuesday!
What can you do?
Giving Tuesday is a day for you to give back, in whichever way you can.
- Give time – get in touch about volunteering
- Give thanks – post something about EHAAT on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Give a donation – make a monetary or another type of donation
What can your organisation do?
Get your company/school involved by making a donation and then having a dress down day/non-uniform day. You could even combine this with our Go Red…Go Yellow fundraiser and dress in our brand colours!
Make sure you tag us in your social media posts so we can see what you’re up to. You can find links to our platforms at the bottom of this page.
- One day to make a world of difference
- Getting involved is easy
- There are loads of ways to do good
- Giving makes you feel good too… it’s a win win
- It’s a global movement – you can be a part of it
More information »