Free Wills Month – October 2021
Take advantage of Free Wills Month
October is Free Wills Month at Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
During Free Wills Month we are offering anyone aged 55 and over the opportunity to have a Will prepared professionally by a participating solicitor, who are offering their services free of charge in support of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT).
Having a will ensures that your wishes are respected and allows you to provide for your loved ones. We are delighted that a number of solicitors across Essex and Hertfordshire have very kindly agreed to waive their usual charges for writing a Will for supporters of EHAAT.
Simply contact your local participating solicitor by the end of October to arrange your appointment. The number of appointments is limited so please make contact as soon as possible.
As a guide, solicitor charges for drawing up a basic Will vary from £149 – £400 +VAT, with a pair of Simple Mirror Wills approximately £500 – £700 +VAT.
Did you know that 1 in 10 missions are funded through legacy giving?
We appreciate that leaving something to your family will be foremost in your mind when it comes to preparing a Will. By participating in Free Wills Month we hope that you will consider leaving a legacy in your Will to EHAAT, although there is no obligation to do so.
Thank you . . . we can’t fly without you!
Solicitors in Essex » Solicitors in Hertfordshire »
Free Wills Month Terms & Conditions
- Anyone aged over 55 can contact one of our participating solicitors from the 1st October 2021 and must take their appointment during the month of October.
- A free Will covers the writing of a Single Simple Will or a pair of Simple Mirror Wills. If your Will is more complicated, then the solicitor will pre-agree the additional fee directly with you.
- During your appointment the participating solicitor will help you write a Will that reflects your wishes. There is no obligation to leave a gift to EHAAT.
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance will not receive any information about the contents of your Will or your name/address.
- There will be a limited number of free appointments with all participating solicitors and these will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- At the end of your appointment, you will be asked if you would be happy to complete a Keep In Touch form. The solicitor will send this form to EHAAT.
Given current restrictions, meetings may be conducted by telephone or virtually rather than face to face if this is appropriate. You will be advised at the time of making your appointment.