Define Your Own Extreme
If you’re searching for a challenge that will put your mind and body to the test why not go the whole way and organise your own challenge? Many people show commitment to a charity by taking part in big organised challenges alongside lots of other people.
We understand that some people like to do things a little differently, particularly at the moment, so here at EHAAT we are we are setting you the challenge of defining your own `extreme’ for 2021. Why not organise your very own challenge in aid of your local air ambulance this year? If you want to tackle long distance running, cycling or walking, that’s great, but it really could be anything. You don’t even need to leave home…
Do something out of the norm, do something you love or do something you just are so good at you want to shout about it; an activity that requires extreme determination and motivation to complete. So set yourself apart from the rest and define your own extreme…. ready, steady go!
If you are looking for some inspiration our team have come up with the following challenges:
- Extreme Ironing – Pack your ironing board to a remote/unusual location and get the satisfaction of a well pressed shirt
- Extreme knitting – Get your giant needles and thick yarn to create high quality pieces, ideal for making large scarves, blankets, cushions, carpets and much more! How long can you knit for?
- Extreme puzzling – How many crosswords, wordsearches or number puzzles can you do in 24 hours?
- Extreme baking – can you bake something different every day for a month?
- Extreme board games – how many board games could your family play in a day?
- Extreme rollercoasters – If you are an adrenaline junkie how many roller coasters can you go on in 24 hours/1 week/1 year?
- Extreme gardening – How big can you grow your vegetables, sunflowers etc
Whatever your challenge is we would love to hear about it and of course see the photos! Contact email@example.com to let her know your plans and to receive your fundraising pack and t-shirt. Organising an event in aid of EHAAT is a great way to raise awareness for a cause you’re passionate about and increase donations.
All supporters organising their own Extreme Challenge, in aid of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance, do so at their own risk and the Charity is not liable for any incidents or injury caused by the supporter’s participation.